Had an accident? Make a claim.
Accident Assistance Benefits & Solutions
MBQ Autobody: (07) 3875 1422
In the case of an accident, your first point of call should be:
- Obtain other driver details (Name, Address, Phone, License Number & Vehicle Insurance Policy Numbers)
- Obtain other vehicle details (Registration, Make, Model, Year, Accident Location, Time & Date).
- Report accident to your Insurance Company.
- In the event your car needs to be towed, contact Mercedes-Benz Road Care on 1800 807 700.
Know your rights:
- Other brand insurance policies may also allow you choice of repairer in the event of an accident. If this is the case, we recommend that you insist on having your vehicle repaired at an authorised Mercedes-Benz Autobody Repairer.
The MBQ Team specialise in minor and major repairs, paintwork and bodywork and uses only Mercedes-Benz approved tools, equipment and Genuine Parts. The Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts we use are designed to the exacting specifications of each individual vehicle, ensuring your vehicle is brought back to its original condition.
By putting your vehicle in the capable hands of our Autobody Shop, you can rest easy knowing you will never compromise on the performance and value of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
For more information contact MBQ Autobody on (07) 3875 1422.