Had an accident?
Restore your vehicle – and your peace of mind with authorised Mercedes-Benz Autobody repairers.
The process for Accident Assistance is as follows:
1. Call Mercedes-Benz Accident Assistance on 1800 807 700. The call operator will first assess the situation and ensure you are safe.
2. Once your safety is established, the operator will ask if the vehicle is mobile or not.
3. If the vehicle requires towing, the operator will ask your consent to having your details shared with a Mercedes-Benz Authorised Autobody Repairer.
4. The operator will then assist you by coordinating having the vehicle towed to the closest Authorised Repairer.
5. If the vehicle is mobile, the operator will ask your consent to having your details shared with the closest Mercedes-Benz Authorised Autobody Repairer who will make contact and coordinate the repair.
6. Once consent has been given, the call operator will record all necessary details that have been shared with the Mercedes-Benz Authorised Autobody Repairer.
7. At the same time, the closest Authorised Autobody Repairer will take action as required.
Book in for an appointment at your authorised Mercedes-Benz Autobody repairer.
With a full range of approved tools, equipment and repair methods, an authorised Mercedes-Benz Autobody repairer has what it takes to bring your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition.
Opt for Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts.
Using only Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts affords you peace of mind every kilometre you travel. Longevity, safety and warranty are just a few of many reasons to choose Genuine Parts.