Our Company

Mercedes-Benz Brisbane is Queensland’s largest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer and a member of LSH Auto Australia, the leading Mercedes-Benz passenger car retail group in Australia.

LSH Auto Australia is the direct subsidiary of LSH Auto International, the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicle dealer group. With decades of heritage and expertise in retail operations, 240 premium automotive retail outlets in over 110 cities and more than 22,000 employees worldwide. Lei Shing Hong Limited owns 85% of LSH Auto International, while Daimler AG owns the other 15%.  

LSH has developed and expanded in the Australian market over the past five years, following successful acquisitions of Australia’s three key Mercedes-Benz dealerships from Daimler Australia-Pacific. Mercedes-Benz Sydney was acquired in 2015 alongside Mercedes-Benz Brisbane, with Mercedes-Benz Melbourne following in 2017. LSH Auto Australia now owns ten retail sites across Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, with several more in the pipeline for the coming years.

Mercedes-Benz Brisbane is a market-leader in the growing network and will soon open the largest Mercedes-Benz dealership and lifestyle precinct in the Southern Hemisphere. Offering the greatest choice in of New, AMG, Demonstrator, Pre-Owned, Vans & Utes Mercedes-Benz Brisbane is a full-service dealership, with dedicated Sales, Service and Parts Centres across five sites in Brisbane.

Our dedicated and passionate sales and service teams are on hand six days a week to support you through every step of your journey, connecting you with finance, delivery and service experts so that you are always in control. Mercedes-Benz Brisbane has dedicated Business Managers that provide tailored Mercedes-Benz Financial Services finance and insurance solutions to best suit your needs.

Mercedes-Benz Brisbane’s Service Centre is largely supported by our Parts Department, who offer instant access to Authorized Mercedes-Benz parts, accessories and merchandise. Our highly qualified service team are each factory-trained and on hand to assist you with your vehicle servicing.

At Mercedes-Benz Brisbane, we believe being a Mercedes-Benz customer is not just about the vehicle, it’s about the lifestyle.

Experience the difference at Mercedes-Benz Brisbane.