Had an accident? Make a claim.
Accident Assistance Benefits & Solutions
MBQ Autobody: (07) 3183 9560
Accidents can be stressful, which is why we are here to help. In the unfortunate case that you are involved in a vehicle accident, simply follow these steps to ensure that you have obtained all necessary information to make an insurance claim:
- Obtain other driver details (Name, Address, Phone, License Number & Vehicle Insurance Policy Numbers)
- Obtain other vehicle details (Registration, Make, Model, Year, Accident Location, Time & Date).
- Report accident to your insurance company.
- In the event that your car needs to be towed, contact Mercedes-Benz Road Care on 1800 807 700.
Know your rights:
- Other brand insurance policies may allow you to choose your repairer in the event of an accident. If this is the case, we recommend that you insist on having your vehicle repaired at an authorised Mercedes-Benz Autobody Repairer.
Mercedes-Benz Brisbane recommends MBQ Autobody, who specialise in minor and major repairs, paintwork and bodywork specifically for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. They use only Mercedes-Benz approved tools, equipment and Genuine Parts. The Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts used are designed to the exacting specifications of each individual vehicle, therefore ensuring your vehicle is brought back to its original condition.
By putting your vehicle in the capable hands of MBQ Autobody, you can rest easy knowing you will never compromise on the performance and value of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
For more information contact MBQ Autobody on (07) 3183 9555 or visit them at 3/210 Evans Road, Salisbury.